Every year, millions of people rely on the Qantas Group to take them somewhere in greater comfort and award-winning features. Among numerous awards won, Qantas is Australia’s favourite Domestic and International airline in TripAdvisor’s 2015 Travellers’ Choice Awards.
Raise your expectations when you step into First
Enjoy a journey of unsurpassed luxury in First in the spacious surrounds of your individual seat. Everything you need is thoughtfully placed and within easy reach. Recline your seat, adjust the lumbar support or turn on the in-seat massage at the touch of a button. Control your inflight entertainment, adjust the lighting, close the electronic window shades and more, all from the control panel next to your seat. The luxurious Sheridan duvet, mattress and pillow menu ensures the most rejuvenating sleep experience.
Indulgent features – start your trip on the right note and enjoy a range of exclusive services:
- Qantas’ First hosts are ready to assist with any of your travel arrangements.
- Dedicated First check-in area and fast-track through immigration.
- Priority boarding access through a dedicated lane, available at any stage of the boarding process.
- Relax in Qantas’ award-winning First lounges, with multiple seating arrangements to suit your mood and a signature menu created by Neil Perry.
- Work in a private business suite or unwind with complimentary spa treatments or in the library with magazines, newspapers, Wi-Fi and plasma screens.
Your First suite – your expansive armchair awaits you. In subtle colours and calming tones, you’ll find it an easy place to relax:
- Everything you need is thoughtfully placed and within easy reach. Controls at the end of your armrest adjust your seat, in-seat massage, inflight entertainment, lighting, window shades and more.
- Travelling with a companion? With a comfortable leather ottoman there’s more than enough room for two if you’d like to dine together.
- Enjoy the bedding down service, turning your suite into a luxurious bedroom with Sheridan bedding, including a pillow menu, 100% cotton woven throw, duvet and memory foam mattress for a truly peaceful sleep.
Inflight dining – Rockpool and Qantas have taken inflight dining to new heights in First:
- Enjoy Qantas’ unique restaurant-style dining experience – indulge in a tasting menu (on selected services) or choose to dine from their à la carte menu offering signature dishes.
- All meals are designed by Neil Perry, Creative Director of Food, Beverage and Service at Qantas, prepared onboard and made to order with the finest ingredients.
- Qantas’ Sommeliers in the Sky can advise on their selection of award-winning wines and champagne to match your meal.
- Snacks or light meals are available at any time during your flight. Choose from prestige wines, spirits and beers, along with loose leaf tea and espresso coffee.
Entertainment – a whole world of entertainment awaits you:
- Laugh or shed a tear with blockbuster movies, box set TV, the biggest comedies, the world’s best documentaries and more.
- Your suite’s fitted with the latest technologies, a touch screen, noise-cancelling headphones, power access and USB port.
Luxurious amenities – sleep soundly with Qantas’ soft-cotton sleepwear:
- Designed exclusively for Qantas by Martin Grant, Creative Director of Fashion, the unisex navy and black trim Qantas First pyjamas are 100% cotton and come with matching slippers.
- Refresh with the indulgent male and female First amenity kit filled with bespoke ASPAR products by Aurora Spa, socks, eye mask, dental kit, ear plugs and deodorant.
A superior way to fly – travel in ultimate style
Fly in contemporary comfort and enjoy the features of Qantas’ award-winning Skybed. The intelligent seat offers extensive storage space, while being adjustable with massage options to suit your personal needs. When you’re ready to sleep, convert your Marc Newson-designed, second generation Skybed into a two-metre fully-flat bed. Switch off and watch the latest premiere movie or box set TV with over 1600 hours of entertainment to choose from.
Carefully designed features – from check-in to arrival it’s all about you, enjoy:
- Priority check-in counters, dedicated boarding lane and disembarkation access.
- Relax or work with complimentary access to one of Qantas’ award-winning Business lounges (where available) or one of theair partner airline lounges.
- Stretch out in your private Business Suite or Skybed that both recline to a luxurious fully-flat bed.
- Personal on-demand inflight entertainment system.
- Enjoy refreshments and magazines in a private, onboard area on A380 services or enjoy their healthy snackbar on Dreamliner 787-9 services.
- Signature Qantas pyjamas and stylish Qantas Curates amenity kits featuring ASPAR by Aurora skincare products on selected flights.
- Priority baggage handling.
Your seat – Fly in contemporary comfort, combining functionality with privacy, space and surrounds you’d expect to find in First.
- The innovative seats mean you can recline your seat from take-off to landing, maximising the opportunity to rest in your fully-flat bed.
- Stretch out on Qantas’ A380 and B747’s and enjoy intelligent seating of their award-winning Skybed.
- The extensive storage space, wide range of seat adjustments and in-seat massage options will suit your personal needs. When you’re ready to sleep, convert your Skybed into a two-metre, fully-flat bed.
- In all seats you’ll enjoy a 100% cotton duvet and mattress plus a European style pillow or make use of your table to continue working.
Business lounge – Qantas Business Lounges offer a stylish, quiet and calm place to relax or work before take-off:
- Enjoy dining options including seasonal menus designed by Neil Perry – Creative Director of Food, Beverage and Service.
- You also have the options of refreshments, premium wines, spirits and non-alcoholic drinks plus barista coffee and more.
- Stay connected with Wi-Fi, multiple USB and charging ports, wireless printing, LCD televisions, and a selection of magazines and newspapers.
- Plus you’ll have the opportunity to freshen up with shower amenities.
Inflight dining – enjoy the freshest seasonal flavours and award-winning wines:
- Enjoy a contemporary selection of Rockpool designed small and main plates along with Qantas’-standard full formal dining offering, all served on beautiful Noritake and David Caon designed tableware.
- On selected flights you can choose a meal prior departure with Menu Select.
- Consult one of Qantas’ Sommeliers in the Sky, about which fine Australian award-winning wines and champagne you’d like to match your meal.
- On shorter overnight flights between Australia and Asia enjoy even more rest, with their fast breakfast service offering simpler options.
Stylish amenities – bringing practicality, comfort and art to the sky:
- Sleep soundly in signature Qantas-designed unisex grey pyjamas, available on selected overnight flights.
- Showcasing the work of talented Australian artists, take home your own piece of art in the form of a Qantas Curates amenity kit, available on selected flights, which includes exclusive ASPAR Sweet Orange & Shea Hand Cream, Sweet Orange Lip Balm and an Ultra Hydrating Face Moisturiser, to keep skin hydrated while in flight. A Qantas Curates eye mask, travel socks, dental kit and ear plugs are also included.
Premium Economy Class
Fly in style – experience the exclusive environment
Discover the exclusive and spacious Premium Economy seats located in a private cabin on the upper deck with luxurious levels of space and attentive service. With more space to relax in your seat, enjoy the Neil Perry inspired menu and tune into Qantas extensive inflight entertainment options. Seated in an intimate and private cabin, you’ll enjoy the benefits of flying premium with dedicated check-in, priority boarding, a well thought out seat design with indulgent touches to make you feel at home plus a refreshed menu and extensive wine list.
Superior features – enjoy greater comfort with Qantas’ award-winning features:
- Dedicated check-in counter, priority boarding lane and disembarkation access.
- More space and dedicated cabin crew, you’ll experience personalised service.
- Relax in a private cabin of between 32 and 40 seats.
- Extra legroom and wider seats.
- Noise-cancelling headphones.
- Amenity kit on overnight flights.
Your seat – Sit back and relax in your A380 and B747 Premium Economy seat, designed by Marc Newson and built by Recaro. The ergonomic design, multi-way adjustable headrest and wide seat offer extra comfort on your flight. Stretch out with optimised legroom while feeling supported by the footrest. The centre and side consoles provide extra elbow room, as well as clever storage for your tray table and entertainment screen.
Your Dreamliner B787 Premium Economy seat is designed specifically for ultra long-haul flying and focuses on customised features to ensure maximum comfort. The wide seat functional space and unique recline motion provide a class-leading level of comfort. The ergonomically designed headrest can be fitted with a specially designed pillow and a re-engineered footrest aim to optimise rest.
Inflight dining – Relax as soon as you’re on board with a complimentary sparkling wine, cocktail or juice. Enjoy dining on a contemporary menu designed by Neil Perry, Creative Director of Food, Beverage and Service, served on stylish Noritake and David Caon designed tableware. On selected flights you can pre-order your meal before you fly with Menu Select. Qantas’ Sommeliers in the Sky can help you choose a wine from Qantas’ award-winning selection to match your meal.
Inflight entertainment – Put on Qantas noise-cancelling headphones and tune into the latest movies, TV box sets, music and interactive games, all controlled from your personal touch-screen located in the side console of the B787-9, B747 and A380 aircraft. Power access and USB ports are also provided on select aircraft.
Amenities – Look forward to a complimentary Napoleon Perdis branded amenity kit, offered on selected flights to help you stay refreshed. The stylish zip-locked pouch contains an eye mask, dental kit and socks. Snuggle up with one of Qantas’ large cotton pillows and a 100% wool blanket for optimum comfort.
Feel at home no matter how far you are from yours
Sit back and relax in Qantas’ spacious and comfortable International Economy seat designed by Marc Newson and built by Recaro. Look out for new seat cushions and improved inflight entertainment options. Discover the benefits of flying with Qantas in Economy, whether you’re looking to fly to an international, trans-Tasman, regional or domestic destination. Experience their warm hospitality on board while enjoying premium dining or refreshments, reclining seats and latest entertainment options in the sky.
Updated features – Qantas is continually updating their inflight service, you’ll notice improvements throughout your journey such as:
- Refreshed cabin interiors, seats, inflight entertainment and dining options.
- Streamlined check-in, either online before you fly or at the airport, and if you need help, Qantas’ friendly Customer Service is there to assist.
- Complimentary standard seat selection on Saver or Flex fares.
- Modern amenity kit on selected flights, including essential travel products.
Your seat – Onboard Qantas’ A380s, A330s and B747’s, they’ve upgraded the seats with softer cushioning, a netted footrest for a deeper recline and more legroom for extra comfort on longer journeys. Sit back and relax in an ergonomic slimline seat with built-in lumbar support. The adjustable headrest, with side wings supports your head while sleeping and seat recline aims to maximise your comfort.
On Qantas’ Dreamliner B787’s, you’ll enjoy the next generation and award-winning Recaro seat, ergonomically designed for optimal comfort. Everything has been thought of to support your travel needs – mood lights, storage areas and even a personal electronic device shelf. A new foot net provides additional support and further enhances the ergonomics when travelling long haul.
Inflight dining – From welcome drinks, award-winning wines, snackbars, continual refreshments through your flight to menus that reflect the freshest seasonal ingredients, you’ll be spoilt for choice when dining with us. Look forward to more meal choices, larger portions and seamless meal service, so you’ll have time to do the things you wish. On selected flights, you can choose your meal online or using Qantas’ app up to 12 hours prior to departure using Menu Select.
Entertainment – Sit back and watch your personal inflight entertainment system with over 1000 hours of options covering new release movies, TV box sets, music, moving maps and interactive games for all ages. You’ll have the freedom and flexibility to watch inflight entertainment from the moment you step onboard, including take-off and landing.
Amenities – A stylish Economy amenity kit is offered on selected routes, complete with a handy dental kit, eye mask and earplugs. Designed with the environment in mind, the decorative felt pouch is made from recycled PET bottles and branded with Qantas’ iconic roo logo – sure to become a collector’s item. The kit is available on selected flights, although they do have a range of travel essentials available upon request on all international flights.