Luxury Caribbean Experience
Our tour starts in the north by flying in to Providenciales with British Airways from Heathrow for a breath taking stay in the Turks and Caicos Islands, known for its incredible azure water and white sand beaches.
After 4 nights of unwinding you will fly south to Antigua where the pace gears up and you spend 3 days visiting fascinating monuments like Nelsons Dock Yard, St Johns vibrant markets, Shirley heights, Sunday Lime and Stingray City for the experience of a lifetime.
After your 4 nights in Antigua, you will then fly to Barbados – so get ready to party! So much to do and see on the island. You will be staying in the luxury Sandy Lane, the most iconic hotel on the island. After your time here, there is no doubt you will want to return for at least a week next year!
This trip can be made with any combination of hotels we feature and in any class of travel. We also offer Virgin Atlantic and BA in economy, premium , club, upper class and first.
If you would like another combination is islands that is possible too. We take pride in tailoring your package to your exact requirements.
Here are some examples :
- St Lucia and Barbados
- Antigua and Anguilla
- Anguilla and St Barts
- Miami and Jamaica or the Bahamas
Day 1- Fly to Providenciales from Heathrow with British Airways. Transfer to your hotel of choice – check in for 4 nights
Days 2- 4 – Activities in Turks and Caicos:
- Relax in your host hotel and make the most of sunshine and water sports or visit the hotels Spa. You could take a snorkelling and wildlife cruise to an untouched reef, Search for rock iguanas, conches, and sand dollars in their natural habitat.
- Enjoy a Barbecue seafood lunch at Fort George Cay, which includes an all-day beer and rum punch
- Hire a car and head for the an island tour at your own pace.
- Follow paved and winding roads to the south side of the incredibly-turquoise Chalk Sound National Park. There are rugged little limestone cays, luxury villas, and vibrant water here is one of the top sights in the Turks and Caicos.
- There are art galleries and shops dotted around the island and all can be explored by taking the hotels cycles out for the day – it is a very flat island so not a problem.
Day 5 – Fly to Antigua and check in to host hotel for another 4 nights
Day 5 – Day 9 – Activities in Antigua
- Visit Nelsons Dockyard. Take this opportunity to learn about Antiguan history and culture on a scenic drive that takes you to a private home, a pineapple farm and ends at a beautiful white sandy beach.
- Visit Sting ray city – Antigua’s Southern Rays are the brightest rays in the Caribbean, very friendly and gentle. Enjoy interacting and feeding a Stingray, together with snorkelling amongst magnificent coral reefs and colorful tropical fish. Enjoy complimentary rum or fruit punch.
- Late afternoon visit to Shirley Heights. A restored military lookout and gun battery. The Lookout. This high point (about 490 ft.) affords a superb view of English and Falmouth Harbours especially at sunset and early evening when all of English Harbour is all lit up.
Day 10 – Fly to Barbados and check in to host hotel
Day 10 – Day 14
- Visit On the Wall Gallery, Earthworks Pottery and the Flower Forest
- Silver Moon luxury catamaran lunch cruises sail daily with just 12 passengers on board. Spend five hours of placid bliss in this fully catered boat.
- Visit St Nicholas Abbey and Rum distillery and the Heritage Railway. It is a Jacobean mansion with much of the original furniture intact. Great lunches are served here too.
Day 14 – Depart Barbados for Heathrow 1745 arrival 0600 the following morning
Amentities & Facilities
- Return International Flights with BA from LHR to Turks and Caicos
- Domestic Flights
- Accommodation as listed on the itinerary.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative on arrival/departure at Airport/hotel.
- English speaking guide service during the city tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Transport in A/C Vehicle in Caribbean
- Drinking water: 2 bottles of drinking water per person per day in the car
- Tipping: tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc. You can pay more or less depending on their services.
– Tips in Caribbean: We suggest USD10-12 per traveller per day as tips for your chauffeur guide
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, camera fee in monuments, etc.
- Optional activities