Luxury Indian & Maldives Experience
This wonderful combination of exploring, sightseeing and relaxing allows you to experience both the wonderful sites in India, and relax in the tranquility of the Maldives. Firstly, you will trace India’s famous Golden Triangle on this fantastic 8-day tour of Delhi, Agra, and Jaipur.
Explore the icons and discover local spots in the perfect introduction to the diverse north of this fascinating country. Begin in the bustling Delhi and explore the city by rickshaw and metro. Travel to romantic Jaipur to wonder at the pink-hued architecture and the 18th-century observatory. Get a little respite from the bustle with a rural heritage stay, then head to Agra and encounter the iconic Taj Mahal plus the city’s incredible fort. Before you know it, you’re back in Delhi, ordering chaat like a pro and toasting a chai to an incredible adventure.
Day 1 – Delhi
Arrive in New Delhi and meet your representative at the airport. Transfer to Hotel.
Day 2 – Delhi
– Half-day Old Delhi Sightseeing tour Old Delhi –
– Drive past the magnificent Red Fort. Enjoy a cycle rickshaw ride in the by lanes of Chandini Chowk.
– Drive past Kotla Firoze Shah, ruins of an old fort of the 14th century.
– Visit Raj Ghat, where Mahatma Gandhi was cremated in 1948.
Additional Add on
Option I: Delhi Food Walk around Chandni Chowk ‘Old Delhi Food Walk’ tour. A food walk through crowded Markets of Old Delhi will tickle your taste buds as you try the best street food available in Delhi from some of the oldest food stalls/ restaurants in the city.
Option II: Cooking Demo Followed by Lunch
Option III: Religious Tour Visit the Lotus Temple is an edifice dedicated to the Baha’i faith. The magnificent structure of this building unfolds in the form of a stupendous white petal lotus and is one of the most visited establishments in the world.
Day 3 – Delhi
Half-day New Delhi Sightseeing tour New Delhi –
– Drive past the Presidential Palace, the Rashtrapati, the impressive Rajpath to the World War I memorial arch and the India Gate,
– Visit the Qutub Minar, the 72 meter high Minaret
– Lunch at Olive Bar & Kitchen or similar
– Rest of the day at leisure for independent activities
Day 4 – Agra
– Depart by road to Agra via Express way
– Arrive & Proceed to your hotel
– Visit Agra Fort – behind its forbidding red sandstone battlements lie palaces that tell the story of the Moghul Empire.
– Visit Taj Mahal by Sunset.
Day 5 – Jaipur
– Depart by road to Jaipur
– En route visit Fatehpur Sikri – 37 kms west of Agra lies the ghost city of Fatehpur Sikri – an epic poem in red sandstone
– If time permits optional visit to Abhaneri step well en route to Jaipur
– Check into Hotel
Day 6 – Jaipur
– Half day excursion to Amber Fort Afternoon:
– Lunch at Raj Palace
– City tour of Jaipur –Visit – Jai Singh’s Observatory
– Visit City Palace
– Visit the local colourful Johari Bazaar, the most popular Market in Jaipur.
– Visit the Lassiwala for trying a Local drink made of Buttermilk and served in a “kullad”(Earthen Pot) that is smashed after drinking.
Day 7 – Jaipur
– Depart by road to Bhangarh Morning:
– Arrive Bhangarh and directly proceed to visit Fort Located at the border of the Sariska Tiger Reserve
– Following sightseeing tour, transfer to Ajabgarh/Dausa for lunch
– After lunch, transfer to Jaipur
Day 8 – Jaipur Airport
Check out of hotel and continue on to the Maldives. Transfer by speedboat taxi to South Ari Atoll.
You will spend the next six nights here in one of the 193 Superb rooms and suites along the waters edge of a two mile long beach of fine white powder, or treat yourself to a room perched on stilts above a tranquil lagoon that holds the key to yet another Prestige World luxury Maldives holiday. Choose between sunrise or sunset views – both will enchant and excite your senses.
Day 9 – 14
Relax at your exquisite hotel in the Maldives – South Ari Atoll for some luxurious rest and relaxation.
Amentities & Facilities
- Return International Flights with Virgin from LHR to Delhi
- Flight from Jaipur to Male
- Accommodation as listed on the itinerary.
- Entrance fees of the scenic spots as listed in the itinerary.
- Meals as specified in the itinerary.
- Meeting and assistance by our representative on arrival/departure at Airport/hotel.
- English speaking guide service during the city tours mentioned in the itinerary
- Transport in A/C Vehicle in India
- Drinking water: 2 bottles of drinking water per person per day in the car
- Tipping: tips to guides, drivers, bellboys, etc. You can pay more or less depending on their services.
– Tips in India & Maldives: We suggest USD10-12 per traveller per day as tips for your chauffeur guide
- Personal expenses such as room service, internet charge, laundry, drink, fax, telephone call, camera fee in monuments, etc.
- Optional activities